Thursday, March 17, 2011

Swift Sez: Fuck 'em all

Fuck politicians for the greedy, crooked muthafuckaz they are. Fuck the Democratic Party. Fuck the Republican party. I would say "Fuck the Libertarian Party", too, but they haven't screwed up yet. Oh. Wait. Yes they have. They failed to get anybody elected. Fuck 'em for losers!


Fuck Big Pharma and all their bullshit drugs. Have you seen any ads for their newest "wonder drugs"? The lists of side-effects and the disclaimers are enough to give me a coronary or send me to the loonie-bin. If more folk partook of the noble herb, there would be less of a need for their sort of poison.


Fuck the Fat Cats of Wall Street and the banking industry. These bastards set up a system where they make money no matter how much of ours they lose. Starve the fuckers, guard your own money.


Fuck Fast Food. That shit is bad for you! Learn to cook, muthafuckaz!


Fuck Religion. First, fuck religions that knock on your door. If I don't come to your place of worship selling fertilizer, don't come to my door selling bullshit. If I want ya, I know where to find ya; otherwise, leave me the fuck alone. Fuck all the other religions that tell me that I'm "not going to heaven" , paradise, or what-the-fuck-ever because I don't behave the way they feel I should. Fuck 'em for busybodies.


I'll be back to spread some more "Fuck" around.

No comments:

Post a Comment